OurJukebox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLVED - Unable to run ourjukebox (ARM) after installation

Go down

SOLVED - Unable to run ourjukebox (ARM) after installation Empty SOLVED - Unable to run ourjukebox (ARM) after installation

Post by gab008 Tue May 11, 2021 9:59 am

Hi, wondering if anyone is able to help. I am following the installation instructions of the ourjukebox-armv7.tar.gz 1.2.0 package on an Orange-Pi (arm64). All goes fine, but when I try to run  ourjukebox, I am receiving "No such file or directory":

Code:
# ls
# ourjukebox-armv7.tar.gz
# tar -xf ourjukebox-armv7.tar.gz -C .ourjukebox
# sudo install -m 755 .ourjukebox/ourjukebox /usr/local/bin
# ourjukebox --help
# -su: /usr/local/bin/ourjukebox: No such file or directory

The location /usr/local/bin is in my $PATH (and yes, ourjukebox is located there after installation):

Code:
# echo $PATH
/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/snap/bin

ourjukebox seems to be installed and recognized by the system:

Code:
# /usr/local/bin# which ourjukebox
/usr/local/bin/ourjukebox

I have tried "hush -r", restarted the system, logged in as a different user - no luck. I have also tried version 1.1.0 version of the package, with the same result... Has anyone encountered this ?

Thanks.

Last edited by gab008 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

gab008

Back to top Go down

SOLVED - Unable to run ourjukebox (ARM) after installation Empty Re: SOLVED - Unable to run ourjukebox (ARM) after installation

Post by gab008 Tue May 11, 2021 10:50 am

OK, this is now solved, answering my own question. Running:

Code:
# file ourjukebox
ourjukebox: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (GNU/Linux), dynamically linked, interpreter /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3, for GNU/Linux 2.6.32, BuildID[sha1]=d02ba890f47a7da56b4cf9fb1766a582b36934e8, with debug_info, not stripped

Shows that this is a ARMHF 32bit executable. Adding the ARMHF architecture and libs fixed the issue:

Code:

apt-get install *:armhf
apt update
apt-get install libc6:armhf libstdc++6:armhf

Hope this helps someone.

gab008

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum