OurJukebox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Option to change/remove the end of music message

2 posters

Go down

Option to change/remove the end of music message Empty Option to change/remove the end of music message

Post by jamesh_uk Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:03 pm

Hi, would it be possible to add a way to configure the OurJukebox system messages?
The "Please ask OurJukebox for something else" message, can be a bit loud and annoying. It also stops OurJukebox being used in a situation where you might listen to some music to fall asleep. Or in our situation to get our baby to sleep. Thanks.

jamesh_uk

richaardvark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Option to change/remove the end of music message Empty Re: Option to change/remove the end of music message

Post by richaardvark Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:33 pm

jamesh_uk wrote:Hi, would it be possible to add a way to configure the OurJukebox system messages?
The "Please ask OurJukebox for something else" message, can be a bit loud and annoying. It also stops OurJukebox being used in a situation where you might listen to some music to fall asleep. Or in our situation to get our baby to sleep. Thanks.

THIS is the one main thing I have GOT TO HAVE as well if I'm going to be able to use this application/skill regularly. It is ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY, completely disruptive, and utterly unprofessional. Did you know that when you play a song... it eventually ends??? Wow - what a concept! :-O This is not an occurrence that needs to be supported with its own [obnoxious and loud] audible alert feature. Would Spotify or iTunes ever loudly scream at you every time a song finished? ABSOLUTELY NOT! It seems very amateur - it needs to be removed or at least be able to be turned off. However, I believe the coding for this is built-in to the Alexa skill's coding itself - so it's not something we can disable or remove without the developer's assistance :-(

richaardvark

Back to top Go down