OurJukebox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incorrect username/password when trying to index

3 posters

Go down

Incorrect username/password when trying to index Empty Incorrect username/password when trying to index

Post by kathrynshaw@hotmail.com Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:56 am

I have a Synology NAS drive with music, running DLNA

I've installed the OurJukebox Alexa skill, and created an account using my email address

I've downloaded OurJukebox.exe. When I run it in a command window, it finds the NAS drive, and I selected it fine.

But when I execute OurJukebox index-server [usr] [pwd], using the credentials used when setting up the skill, I keep getting incorrect username/password. I've checked the credentials, so I'm sure I've not made a mistake...

kathrynshaw@hotmail.com

nikkibstrd likes this post

Back to top Go down

Incorrect username/password when trying to index Empty Re: Incorrect username/password when trying to index

Post by Admin Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:28 pm

Hi,

If you have special characters in your password, you may need to enter the details in quotation marks eg "pass with spaces"

Also, just to confirm, you shouldn't be entering the square brackets [] around your username/password.

Thanks!

Admin
Admin

https://ourjukebox.forumotion.com

nikkibstrd likes this post

Back to top Go down

Incorrect username/password when trying to index Empty Re: Incorrect username/password when trying to index

Post by nikkibstrd Tue May 18, 2021 10:30 pm

Hi . I have Synology NAS drive and trying to index my music ,but i take the message that my username and password is incorrect . I change my username and my password to simple characters ... to avoid any complication ....
But i taking the same message ...
PS. The first time when i use the aplication i haved no problems ...

nikkibstrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down